Junk Science? Junk Justice? Or Corruption In Medicine?
Here is the shocking story of how Dr Jayne Donegan was victimised by but won against the UK General Medical Council and members of the UKs Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation and all for giving accurate and truthful evidence in Court about vaccines and their hazards:-
Read Dr Donegan’s own account “My Experience with the General Medical Council”
- how some members of the UK’s Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation are so zealotic and unethical they are prepared to:
- give inappropriate and misleading evidence on vaccines to the English Court;
- this was just to ensure two little girls were vaccinated against the children’s and mothers wishes; and,
- when that was not in the children’s best interests;
- how the GMC prosecutor’s expert witness, Dr David Elliman, was prepared to twist the facts and give inappropriate and misleading evidence against Dr Donegan. Dr Elliman:-
- is a consultant paediatrician of Great Ormond St Childrens’ Hospital London, lifelong vaccination proponent, and sometime UK HPA spokesman on vaccination issues;
- admitted under cross-examination that his expert evidence against Dr Donegan was “quibbling”;
- spent 5 months preparing his expert evidence submitted to the General Medical Council hearing for the purpose of getting an honest doctor, Dr Donegan, struck off the medical register, when she had acted properly and appropriately at all times;
- is the pediatric consultant at Great Ormond Street Hospital leading the clinical team responsible for Children’s Services and for the care of “Baby P” [Peter Connelly,] born March 2006 and who was killed on 3rd August 2007, by his mother’s boyfriend. Baby P was abused between November 2006 and August 3 2007. Baby P died 4 days before the GMC hearing in which Elliman was to be the expert witness against Dr Donegan was to commence;
- considered that concerns of Consultants in his unit over potential risks to patients and thus patient safety, through issues of increased waiting times, through excessive workload, lack of follow-up appointments and the unavailability of notes did not affect patient safety. The official NHS London report into the matter concludes simply “that is a conclusion with which we would not agree”: Report on an investigation into allegations made by Dr Kim Holt, Consultant Community Paediatrician David Widdowson Nadia Persaud Bevan Brittan LLP December 2009.
- how Dr Donegan was wholly exonerated in intensive three week legal proceeding before the UK’s General Medical Council
- how Dr Donegan’s evidence was proven validly based on sound medical and scientific literature after detailed consideration of eight technical expert reports and nearly 400 technical and medical papers and references
Here are the Transcripts of the hearings:-
What You Can Do
If you found this information helpful there are two things you can do about it.
Please share this page with others
- email the links to this page to others
- post links to this page
- on your website
- on your blog
- in comments on relevant websites and blogs
- email them to health journalists and journalists from your local newspapers, TV and radio stations – [phone them for details of email addresses or look them up on the internet]
Here is a link for you to copy and paste :-
UK Residents – Write To Your Politicians – Do It Now!
If you do not write to your MP, and do not keep on writing them, then don’t complain when politicians do nothing. Write to your Member of Parliament with the link to this page. It is their job to represent you.
Ask your MP to ask the UK’s Secretary of State to explain why the British Government allows officials of the UK’s Department of Health to cause the human rights of children to be violated.
To email your MP, all you need to know is your MP’s name. MP’s email addresses are in the form:-
To find out who your MP is click on this link:-
Copyright ChildHealthSafety 2009 – The authors hereby assert their moral rights. All rights reserved.
Filed under: ADHD, Aspergers, autism, Barak Obama, Child Health Safety, Disease Statistics, Hannah Poling, John Poling, MMR, Obama, vaccination, vaccine, vaccine court, Vaccine Damage, Vaccines Tagged: | ADHD, Andrew Wakefield, Aspergers, autism, Barak Obama, Baron Cohen, CDC, David Kirby, fraud, genetic, genetics, Hannah Poling, immunisation, Jon Poling, Julie Gerberding, MMR, Obama, Professor Baron Cohen, Professor Simon Baron Cohen, research, research fraud, Simon Baron Cohen, vaccination, vaccine, vaccine adverse reaction, Vaccine Damage, vaccine risks, Vaccines, Wakefield