We’ve seen just a skyrocketing autism rate. Some people are suspicious that it’s connected to the vaccines. …. The science right now is inconclusive, but we have to research it.”
Said hopeful Presidential candidate Barak Obama to African American children and their families, during the 2008 Presidential race. All during this time and right now the US CDC knew African American boys were at a 340% higher risk of developing autism from the MMR vaccine. Obama must also know it:
- US CDC Caused Thousands of US Black Children to Develop Autism & Hid the Data – CDC Whistleblower Named
- CDC Whistleblower: CDC Knew in 2003 MMR vaccine was causing higher autism rate and covered it up
- More on US CDC Vaccine-Autism Scandal – WHDT Praises Andrew Wakefield As First Researcher to Link Vaccines to Autism
- US CDC Vaccine Autism Scandal – Original Internal US CDC Documents Expose the Vaccine-Autism Cover-Up – US CDC knew & hid the problem for at least 14 years
- Senior US Centers for Disease Control Scientist Confirms Andrew Wakefield Was Right About MMR Causing Autism
If you want personally to make sure Obama does know you can email, write and telephone him – see contact details below – and don’t forget to remind him what a traitor he is along with his Democrat friends.
This happened in 2008 after the journalist David Kirby broke the story about Hannah Poling a 9 year old girl winning her compensation case against the US Government for developing autism from 9 vaccines given to her in one day. She was not black. Her father is a neurologist at Johns Hopkins University and her Mom was a nurse who requalified as an attorney. So if you are black make sure you get to be a neurologist and an attorney for when your kids get autism from vaccines so you know what to do about it.
The Hannah Poling story was in the top ten news stories in 2008 and continued to top the news during 2009. “Obama Climbs On The Vaccine Bandwagon” – April 22, 2008 – David Kirby, Huffington Post.
As soon as African American families had voted Obama leapt off the vaccine bandwagon as fast as he could, along with Bill and Hillary Clinton and Republican candidate John McCain:
You do not want to bring your children into the world where we go on with the number of children who are born with autism tripling every 20 years, and nobody knows why,”Bill Clinton said. “Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama returning to Oregon“ – Amy Easley and Tony Fuller, KTVZ.COM,
It’s indisputable that autism is on the rise among children,” Senator John McCain said while campaigning recently in Texas. “The question is what’s causing it. And we go back and forth and there’s strong evidence that indicates that it’s got to do with a preservative in vaccines.” With that comment, McCain marked his entry into one of the most politicized scientific issues in a generation.“McCain steps into debate over cause of autism” – International Herald Tribune – Benedict Carey – March 4, 2008
You can email, telephone or write a letter to Traitor President Obamadon’t care. We’d be obliged if you might post a comment here too to tell everyone what you said and what you were told by the Traitor President. [Don’t forget to ask when are they going to rename the White House to something more appropriate out of respect to African Americans. America will never be free for all its citizens before attention is paid to little details like that.]
According to the White House:
If possible, email us! This is the fastest way to get your message to President Obama.”
Here are all the ways the White House suggest to contact the President Obamadon’tcare, the Traitor President to African American children and their families:
President Obama is committed to creating the most open and accessible administration in American history. That begins with taking comments and questions from you, the public, through our website.
Call the President
Visitor’s Office: 202-456-2121
Write a letter to the President
Here are a few simple things you can do to make sure your message gets to the White House as quickly as possible.
1. If possible, email us! This is the fastest way to get your message to President Obama.
2. If you write a letter, please consider typing it on an 8 1/2 by 11 inch sheet of paper. If you hand-write your letter, please consider using pen and writing as neatly as possible.
3. Please include your return address on your letter as well as your envelope. If you have an email address, please consider including that as well.
4. And finally, be sure to include the full address of the White House to make sure your message gets to us as quickly and directly as possible:
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500
Filed under: ADHD, Aspergers, autism, Barak Obama, Child Health Safety, MMR, Obama, vaccination, vaccine, vaccine court, Vaccine Damage, Vaccines | Tagged: autism, CDC, Centers for Disease Control, MMR Vaccine, vaccine caused autism |