Below we post the site map of Dr Methodius Isaac Bonker’s Institute for Nearly Genuine Research.
The Institute for Nearly Genuine Research is a great favourite here at CHS – a “must-visit” site for its unique combination of wacky humour with facts about pretty much all of the horrendous pseudo-science about psychiatry and its multitudes of exceptionally toxic drugs – the “dumpster” drugs of the pharmaceutical world – many of which are so toxic the pharmaceutical industry can only get away with supplying them to the psychiatric profession for use by people who have [allegedly according to psychiatry] mental illness of one kind or another.
Psychiatry is the chosen field of practice of the UK’s Dr Ben Goldacre – who enigmatically whilst working in psychiatry for the English National Health Service has been writing a “BadScience” column for the UK’s Guardian newspaper for some years and runs a BadScience Forum all to the end of exposing pseudo-science.
How is it possible to hold one’s head up when writing about what is claimed to be Bad Science and pseudo-science and be involved professionally in psychiatry? Difficult one that. Easy to look into everyone else’s backyard – it avoids having to look into your own.
Site Map Dr Bonker’s Institute for Nearly Genuine Research
- Bonkers Institute Home Page
- About the Institute for Nearly Genuine Research
- Funny Pages
- Marvelous Mental Medicine Show ~ Gallery of Modern & Vintage Drug Ads:
- Scientific studies:Dr. Bonkers for President Campaign Headquarters
- Schizophrenia Treatment in 7 Easy Steps Addictive Properties of Shiitake Sesame Vinaigrette
- Utilization of Placebo Rat Poison in Controlled Clinical Trials
- Chemical Imbalance NOS: Useful Diagnostic Category?
- Therapeutic Efficacy of Cash in the Treatment of Anxiety and Depression Everything You Need to Know About Electroshock
- Asymptomatic Depression: Invisible Epidemic and Huge Untapped Market
- La dépression asymptomatique : une épidémie invisible, un marché inexploité
- Asymptomatische Depression: Eine stille Epidemie mit hohem Marktpotenzial
- Depressione Sottosoglia: l’epidemia silenziosa con alto potenziale di mercato
- A Depressão Assintomática: epidemia invisível e vasto mercado ainda inexplorado
- La Depresión Asintomática: epidemia invisible y gran mercado aún sin explotar
- Asymptomatisk Depression: En osynlig epidemi och en stor outnyttjad marknad
- Science Made Simple: Shopper’s Guide to Mental Disorders
- ADHD Made Simple
- Anxiety & Panic Made Simple
- Bipolar Made Simple
- Depression Made Simple
- Schizophrenia Made Simple
Special Bonus Section:
- Shopper’s Guide to 22 Worthless Drugs
- 1,182 Abilify side effects
- 819 Adderall side effects
- 1,658 Celexa side effects
- 1,989 Cymbalta side effects
- 1,994 Depakote side effects
- 2,356 Effexor side effects
- 1,366 Geodon side effects
- 1,100 Klonopin side effects
- 2,233 Lamictal side effects
- 1,886 Lexapro side effects
- 2,672 Neurontin side effects
- 2,497 Paxil side effects
- 1,817 Prozac side effects
- 1,935 Risperdal side effects
- 1,195 Ritalin & Concerta effects
- 1,656 Seroquel side effects
- 2,025 Strattera side effects2,270 Tegretol side effects
- Michigan FOIA Lawsuit Uncovers Psychiatry’s Dark Secret
- An Open Letter to Senator Grassley of Iowa
- Wayne State University’s prestigious “Addition Research Institute”
- University of Michigan Depression Center: Way Beyond Sadness
- Comments to the Federal Coordinating Council on Comparative
Effectiveness Research, by Grace E. Jackson, M.D.
- The mentally ill are society’s lepers:
On Being Sane in Insane Places, by D.L. Rosenhan
- A-Z Index to Fake Diseases, Courtesy of the CDC
- The Many Faces of Prozac (fluoxetine hydrochloride)
- Average rate of grey matter loss:
the more pills you swallow, the more brain tissue you lose
- A little sampler of Chinese ADHD medicine
- Advice to Eli Lilly & Co. shareholders: sell now
- Who remembers CATIE?
- Newtown tragedy: What was found? What’s missing?
- See how the money flows: find YOUR doctor in our database
- Remember Rebecca Riley 2002–2006
Filed under: ADHD, Aspergers, autism, Child Health Safety, MMR, vaccination, vaccine, vaccine court, Vaccine Damage, Vaccines | Tagged: ADHD, Anti-vaccine Safety, Aspergers, autism, government, Health, medicine, mercury, MMR, politics, science, thimerosal, thiomersal, vaccination, vaccine, vaccine court, Vaccine Damage, Vaccines | Leave a comment »