NaturalNews has published an article reviewing the recent US Institute of Medicine [IOM] Report on MMR vaccines. You can download and view the report yourself: Adverse Effects of Vaccines Evidence Causality
The full NaturalNews article can be read here:
Institute of Medicine adverse reactions report admits MMR vaccines cause measles, seizures, anaphylaxis and other health problems Sunday, August 28, 2011 by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger Editor of NaturalNews.com
The IOM conclusion that “vaccines do not cause autism” is erroneous. Someone should tell them US Government agencies, officials and medical experts do not agree:
And the IOM did not interview any parent of an autistic child nor conduct a medical review of any autistic children.
“The Institute of Medicine ……. has issued a report that declares the MMR vaccine is not linked to autism. This is now being widely reported in the conventional (controlled) media, which isn’t telling you the real story.
That this IOM report now confirms that vaccines cause measles, febrile seizures, anaphylactic shock and other potentially fatal side effects. It also admits that other vaccines are linked to a wide range of side effects, including skin lesions, difficulty breathing and live virus infections (see complete list, below).
Conclusions of the Institute of Medicine report on vaccine adverse reactions
Here are some of the conclusions of the IOM’s report not reported in the media:
• MMR vaccine is “convincingly” linked to causing measles. (Just as we told you here on NaturalNews, the vaccine is what’s causing the disease.)
• MMR vaccine is “convincingly” linked to causing febrile seizure, just as we also reported here on NaturalNews.
• MMR vaccine is “convincingly” linked to causing anaphylaxis, a life-threatening allergic reaction that can result in death within minutes. This is what kills many young children who are injected with MMR vaccines.
• MMR vaccine is likely linked to causing transient arthralgia in women and children.
• Varicella vaccine is “convincingly” linked to causing Disseminated Oka VZV, a viral disease (Varicella Zoster Virus) which causes skin lesions and can also infect the lungs and brain. The fact that this vaccine is causing VZV infections is proof that the vaccines contain live viruses!
• Varicella vaccine is “convincingly” linked to causing Vaccine Strain Viral Reactivation, meaning the vaccine contains live viruses that are reactivated in the human host, multiplying and causing widespread infections.
• Varicella vaccine is “convincingly” linked to causing anaphylaxis, the life-threatening allergic reaction mentioned above.
• The influenza vaccine is “convincingly” linked to causing anaphylaxis
• The influenza vaccine likely causes Oculorespiratory Syndrome, a vaccine reaction described as causing “bilateral conjunctivitis, facial edema, and upper respiratory symptoms.“
• The Hepatitis B vaccine is “convincingly” linked to causing anaphylaxis.
• The HPV vaccine (for cervical cancer) is also likely linked to causing anaphylaxis.
• The TT (Tetanus Toxoid) vaccine is also likely linked to causing anaphylaxis.
• The Meningo-Coccal vaccine is “convincingly” linked to causing anaphylaxis.
• Vaccine injections (of all kinds) are “convincingly” linked to causing Deltoid Bursitis (severe pain and swelling at the injection site) and Syncope (loss of consciousness).
What the IOM report on vaccines also reveals
The IoM study admits vaccines cause infectious disease!
The IoM report confirms that MMR vaccines cause measles. It describes the evidence as “convincingly supports” and says the mechanistic assessment is “strong.”
The IoM report dismissed any link between vaccines and a list of conditions based on a “lack of sufficient evidence“.
[ED: But if you read these CHS articles you can judge for yourself the value of this list:
US Government Concedes Hep B Vaccine Causes Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Posted on April 25, 2011,
UK Government Caught Lying On Baby Hep B Vax Safety Posted on April 13, 2009 by childhealthsafety
Hepatitis B vaccine has been shown in many peer reviewed research papers [including from Harvard University – detailed references at end] to be associated with numerous infant deaths in the USA and Europe, multiple sclerosis and numerous chronic auto-immune disorders. These latter include Guillain-Barre syndrome, lupus, rheumatism, blood disorders and chronic fatigue. ].
This is what the IOM say are not caused by vaccines:-
• Guillain-Barre Syndrome
• Multiple Sclerosis
• Chronic Inflammatory Disseminated Polyneuropathy
• Asthma Exacerbation
• Type-1 diabetes
• Rheumatoid arthritis
• Autoimmune hepatitis
• Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
• Myocardial Infarction
• Infantile spasms
• Optic neuritis
• Bell’s Palsy
• Transverse myelitis
• Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
The IOM admits it did not consider the “benefits” of vaccines
We were not charged with assessing the benefits of vaccines, with weighing benefits and costs, or with deciding how, when, and to whom vaccines should be administered. The committee was not charged with making vaccine policy,” says Ellen Wright Clayton of the Chair Committee to Review Adverse Effects of Vaccines.
The report says:
The 2009 H1N1 influenza vaccine is covered by the Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program, and evidence about its safety is not covered in this report.”
The IoM admits it did not have accurate data
In the introduction to the report, the IoM admits it doesn’t have enough data to accurately assess the totality of vaccine adverse reactions.
…we learned some lessons that may be of value for future efforts to evaluate vaccine safety. One is that some issues simply cannot be resolved with currently available epidemiologic data…”
The IoM effectively admits that many vaccine side effects are blamed on the “natural infection.”
Some adverse events caused by vaccines are also caused by the natural infection. These effects often cannot be detected by epidemiologic methods, which typically cannot distinguish between the adverse events that are caused by the vaccine itself and the decrease in adverse events due to the decreased rate of natural infection.”
The IoM admits it threw out all data covering long-term adverse events
All the conclusions of the IoM are based on short-term adverse reactions from single vaccines. The IoM’s report did not consider long-term adverse reactions or the cumulative effects of multiple vaccines compromising the immune system or nervous system.
The IoM admits:
Case descriptions that did not have the three basic elements described above were not considered in the mechanistic weight-of-evidence assessments.”
One of those three elements was a “specified and reasonable time interval (i.e., temporality or latency) between vaccination and symptoms.” But the IoM failed to define this “temporality” stating that “What constitutes reasonable latency will vary across vaccines and across adverse events.“
The Institute of Medicine
The IoM declared Agent Orange was safe for U.S. veterans who fought in Vietnam.
The IoM was directly involved in the unlawful medical experiments conducted on Guatemalan prisoners, a “dark chapter” of conventional medical history that came to light in late 2010.
When these experiments became known President Obama was forced to issue a public apology and organize an investigation. He appointed the Institute of Medicine to lead the investigation.
But the IoM had to recuse itself, admitting that some of its own people conducted the illegal medical experiments. The Guatemalan medical experiments were a U.S. government funded operation conducted under the NIH. The IoM has strong financial ties to the government, receiving as much as 64.9% of its funding from government sources (details on that to be published on NaturalNews shortly).
This was all admitted in a published paper called “U.S. reviews human trial participant protections.” (The Lancet, Volume 376, Issue 9757, Pages 1975 – 1976, Dec. 11, 2010).
This paper declares, “In a sign of just how thoroughly enmeshed in medical establishment approval the Guatemala study was, the IoM had to decline the assignment, citing “overlapping appointments” in the 1940s between individuals on an IoM subcommittee and the NIH Study Section on Syphilis. The fact-finding task has now been transferred to the bioethics committee.”
The IOM is an organization that promotes nutritional deficiencies, ignores the science on disease prevention with nutrition, and that was so involved in the illegal, government-run medical experiments on Guatemalan prisoners that it had to remove itself from the bioethics investigative committee appointed to investigate the matter.
The IoM is also largely funded by both military government interests (including funds from the Department of Defense, which we will explain later), pharmaceutical interests (it takes money from all the top Big Pharma companies) and top global elitists like Bill Gates who are openly calling for the use of vaccines to “reduce world population by 10 to 15 percent.”
Filed under: ADHD, Aspergers, autism, Child Health Safety, Disease Statistics, MMR, vaccination, vaccine, vaccine court, Vaccine Damage, Vaccines Tagged: | ADHD, Anti-vaccine Safety, Aspergers, autism, Cervarix, Corruption, fraud, Gardasil, GlaxoSmithKline, HPV vaccine, John Poling, mercury, MMR, swine flu, thimerosal, thiomersal, vaccination, vaccine, vaccine court, Vaccine Damage, Vaccines