… Who Have it Sooooo Wrong Once More
Almost funny if it was not so serious for childrens’ health and safety worldwide. The usual same sad characters who are happy for mercury to be pumped into infants [neuro-toxic in parts per billion] crow over the junk science published in Pediatrics journal yesterday.
But the difference today is it is easy to show they are all uniformly wrong.
We name and shame the same “armchair web experts” and their instant science free analyses of “the government funded” study they proclaim is the last word in the issue of vaccines causing autistic conditions and brain damage in infants.
Sadly [for them] the study is palpable junk – “science free” and with it so are they and their analyses it would seem:- Mercury As A Cause of Autism – More Denialist Junk “Science” from Pediatrics Journal Posted September 14, 2010.
This is hardly surprising as this is a study funded by the US Centers for Disease Control [as we have shown before over another CDC funded study into mercury toxicity in vaccines: US Research Fraud, Tax Dollars And Italian Vaccine Mercury Study].
But today’s example shows these desperate bloggers as incapable of independent analytical or scientific thought [whether by choice or intellectual deficit we cannot say].
It is known and documented autistic childrens’ brains and other organs retain mercury when other childrens’ bodies do not. The authors of this Pediatrics study carefully measured what went into all the children but not what did or did not come out of the non autistic compared to autistic. So we cannot tell how much mercury the autistic children accumulated in their brains compared to the non autistic children. End result – another piece of hyped junk science that neither adds to nor takes away anything from what is already known.
For our readers pleasure, you can sample some “science free” ranting writing in these examples, led by the beneficiary of drug industry largesse himself ORAC, aka Dr David Gorski [David Gorski’s Financial Pharma Ties: What He Didn’t Tell You] and the inimitably misleading blog from Kev Leitch [Lies, Damn Lies and Blog Posts]:-
- David Gorski, MD at Science-Based Medicine: The Final Nail in the Mercury-Vaccine Hypothesis
- Sullivan (PhD) at LeftBrain/RightBrain: Thimerosal in Vaccines Did Not Cause An Autism Epidemic
- Orac, MD at Respectful Insolence The big pharma conspiracy once again crushes the idea that mercury in vaccines causes autism
- Steven Novella MD at Neurologica The Long Awaited CDC Trial on Thimerosal and Autism
- John Gever, Senior Editor at MedPage Today: Insurance Claims Data Fail to Support Thimerosal-Autism Link
- Prometheus at Photon in the Darkness They DID a Study http://photoninthedarkness.com/?p=198
- Frederik Joelving, Reuters No Link found between vaccine mercury and autism http://ca.reuters.com/article/topNews/idCATRE68C1CZ20100913
- Shaun Heasley at Disability Scoop Autism not linked to vaccine preservative thimerosal, study indicates
- Autism Science Foundation Blog: Another study shows no link between autism and thimerosal
- Kev Leitch at LeftBrain/RightBrain Signal vs. noise
- Martin at Pathophilia Study: Postnatal Exposure to Thimerosal Reduces Autism Risk
- Scott Gavura at Science-Based Pharmacy More Evidence that mercury in vaccines doesn’t cause autism
- Jennifer Goodwin, Health Day News More Evidence That Vaccines Don’t Cause Autism: Children exposed to high, low levels of thimerosal had similar odds for the disorder, study found
- Katie Drummond, AOL news New CDC study debunks link between vaccines, autism
- Sullivan at LeftBrain/RightBrain Questions and Answers with the thimerosal-autism study author
- Emily Willingham at A Life Less Ordinary? Pediatrics study finds no link between thimerosal exposure via vaccines and autism
- The Autistic Journalist Vaccine Plot Thickens With New Government Study
- Michael Unger MD at DrSuess Blog Vaccine Autism Debate– Part 2, the follow up
- Amanda Jacques at Rochester Holistic Health (Examiner.com) Study on the effect of mercury in vaccines supports earlier research showing no link to autism
- Kristina Chew at Care2.com Yet Another Study Refutes Vaccine-Autism Link
Filed under: ADHD, Aspergers, autism, Disease Statistics, Hannah Poling, John Poling, MMR, vaccination, vaccine, vaccine court, Vaccine Damage, Vaccines Tagged: | ADHD, Aspergers, autism, Hannah Poling, John Poling, mercury, MMR, thimerosal, thiomersal, vaccination, vaccine, vaccine court, Vaccine Damage, Vaccines